Pokemon Net Battle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find your Destiny

New Features

New Features Empty New Features

Post by Guest

Hello Everyone.

As of hopefully next week we will be implemating some new features Here at Pokemon Net Battle. Myself and the staff have been pooling ideas and we've come up with one or two new features we hope to include over the next few weeks. Don't worry it won't be too long Smile.

I am not going to lock this thread so if there are any features you would like to see here at PNB please discuss and let us know whats on your mind here.

Thank you.
    Share this post on: reddit

hking

Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:29 am by hking

What do you mean by features?

Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

By features i mean we're hopefully going to be adding some more aspects to the site and make it a little more fun and rewarding but only if we can. The ideas are in place but The admins will not be fully sure if our plans can go through yet. So we will keep you updated so just watch this space!
    Dingodile

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:50 pm by Dingodile

But what kind of ideas?

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 pm by Guest

If the forum allows us we will hopefully be taking a page out of PokeCommunities book yet putting our own twisi on it. We also want a nice and easy way for the member to display any badges they win

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 am